- We’re living in an age and times where information is what people seek the most. From the basic needs of food, clothing and shelter to the other integral lifestyle requirements of a modern life, people seek relevant information and each other’s opinion to help them form their own.
- The effective analysis of this entire overall complex information is what equips both the seeker and the provider with the knowledge that gives an advantage of a clearer understanding of their respective needs and preferences.
VOTING IS ESSENTIAL
- Today, politics and governance, which directly influence its people’s life, aspirations and fulfilment, is also deeply governed by what people feel and opine.
- As voting is the globally adopted system to decide what majority of people want, it not only becomes a right but duty as well to vote and contribute not just towards strengthening the democracy but also in the most important process of the social well-being.
- Take a pledge that you would vote in any of the forth-coming elections – local, state or national, and always so, further ahead.